Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Bow vs. Crossbow



So one of the very few times, I actually run an instance. The most PvE I do is grinding for rep recently... I got something.. A Bow Drop (Yes,an actual Bow Drop!!), from Black Morass. We didnt finish, and since - Ive given up trying to even think about getting Attuned to Karazhan, before I meet all of my other goals I have in mind. (See To Do list), and I quit my guild. Oh Well. So here it is, all sexy like - and even better it has like blue trails when I move around with it. Score! Wow. I just realized how crappy of a picture that was. When I get home I'll have to edit, and reupload a new clearer image. While on the subject of PvP, Bows & Rep farming. I took this little picture the other day. I LOL'd IRL at it. I got ganked at probably about 100HP's becuase I normally aggro 3 of 4 of those ogres at a time.. because im selfish.. Anyways... The Horde took that opertune moment to kill me.. Then, they wait my arrival, to which of course i kicked the living shit out of him... twice.

I give to you, my view from Death. How typical.. =) /evil



Drink Easy my friend. Ill get you & your little totems too!

No comments: