Friday, April 13, 2007

Finally! It is happened to me, right in front of my face, and i just can not hide it.??


So mabye that is two different songs.. Im not really quite sure. What I am sure of.. Is I actually, completed a successful Shadow Labs run last night, for the FIRST time ever! I never ever want to see that instance again. Lyk Srsly. What a horrible horrible place.. In other worldly news, less than 500 rep for Exhalted with Kureani. Talbuk mount here i come! I have 8/10 beads for the last end of it. Which is when guild decided we were doing the damn run. GRRR and Yaay at the same time. I had formed 7 groups for Slabs last night, NOT one that even made it to the instance.. Even when we had full groups.. I got summoned and Invited to 2 groups, and than booted right as I was about to enter the instance. I was so pissed off. Azeroth is much like real life. Assholes everywhere. Only IRL you have to own up to someone face2face and suffer rampage and repercussion. In game its like, okay well "hes just an asshole" and ill never group with anyone from that guild. So as much as i thought i didnt want to be in an uber raiding guild. Im kind of happy. There are other girls in the guild and that in itself makes me happy. They werent all "zomg a girl" when I got on the vent.. Speaking of which, Getting on Vent with a bunch of new people is always a bit stressing.. But i got over it - did not say much, but enough. Hope they dont kick me, if so atleast I will have Kara Attunement.

I will save that for another day "Woes of a new Guild"

No comments: