Saturday, April 7, 2007

Horde vs. Alliance

As a Hunter, im always an easy first target for Melee. In my findings espically rogues. I cause high RANGED dps, and often caught standing still in a place far away from others and within melee range, go down quite easily - as im often low or out of mana and my pet is off killing someone/something else.

Today while grinding rep.... ALWAYS mid-fight when i have one or more aggressive mobs in combat, Horde seems to find me. Its never a fair fight. Its probably not just me.. Im sure its not just me. Seriously, its annoying mabye if i had an iceblock, bubble or, some crazy amount of dots it wouldnt happen as often. I am mighty hunter and can hold my own. So don't fuck with me..

It seems they only attack when you are alone, or not a full health/mana never a fair fight.
Pathetic.

No comments: