Sunday, April 8, 2007

Where your time really goes when you're playing World of Warcraft.

Lets take tonight for example. I need 6 more tokens from AB to get a PvP mount.
AB queue time around 15 minutes (+).. I get bored waiting around so i decided to go farm a bit. I use my hearthstone to get back to Shat to Port over to Darn.. While there someone's asking for a Leather worker. I take the job.. As soon as I take the job, my AB pops..

Ugh!! But i waited 15 minutes already.. So i join the battegroup, After waiting all that time, i join a LOSING AB, 1680 horde to 420 Alliance.. So 10 minutes later we lose, i gain 1 token. Im ported back to Stormwind where i came from... The other fricking contentinet, and with a just used hearth. *Sigh*

So I run around for 5 minutes in /1 "LF Port to Darn", a finally a nice level 50 can/will do it.
I pay him a gold for the port to Darn to make the Cloak for guy and of course, i get nothing out of it. He doesnt tip or anything. I told him to just buy the mats instead of paying me for them, becuase i wasnt going to run around and waste my time.

So than i take the 10 minute flight to Felwood, to find my self killing on average about 10 Satyrs in less than 60 seconds.. I do this for around 30 minutes, passing up a Botanica run, and yet another AB round... To finally open my bag and discover only 1 felcloth.

All of that in about an hour, ive acomplished one AB token and one felcloth.
Rinse & Repeat.

No comments: