Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Season 2


Arena Season 2 is in full effect. Slightly upgraded stats, and a different model for arena gear. I dunno my Arena shoulders are sexy sexy & I dont want to get rid of them. This is a very special view from Area 52 shortly after servers came up. It was chaos, pure chaos I tell you!!

A new feat for me, I finished all of the single quests in just about ALL of Outlands, there are a few green ones that I can still find when clicking on NPC's but other than that, im pretty much down to Group, Dungeon, & Raid Quests. Im saving for epic riding so I can get a netherdrake, and im more than 1/2 there :)

I turned into a wee whelping for fun, still have 2 charges but can always get more. I think this is better than the normal bubble dancing i do at night. Speaking of which I want to find a nice place to host a photo gallery for my wow pictures :)

  • Got Revered with Lower City
  • Became friendly with Skyguard & Ogr'ila
  • Doing my daily quests.. Daily
  • Went to my first Heroic (SP), and passed on Tratior's Noose.
  • Left Ascension & Joined Mordant.




3AM Dancing In Ironforge.

ps. One last thing. We all love noggin fogger for whatever reasons, me; becuase i like to shrink.
This, though is entirely too cute! The Harbingers in BEM, make you reeeeeeeeallllly tiny.!!

No comments: