Thursday, May 31, 2007

Word Up!

As promised the new Arena Map. Im actually starting to really like the map when im not stuck inside the little starting rooms, but hey everyone needs to have a strategy. So we had at it last night due to boredom and I was raring to go.

Heres the video.


Ending stats 7 wins 3 losses, new rating 1245.


On the topic of ratings, I should read up a bit more as far as i know the higher the rating the more points.. When you hit the 1500 bracket. I think you get a boatload of points relying solely on the rating from one week to another tho as well, because when replacement rogue friend of mine ran down our rating into the 10xx's , the next week to be redeemed it back into the 11XX's we seemed to have gotten a ton more points than weeks prior staying in that 11XX bracket before we got used to working together.. mmmhmm I had to whip my partner into shape.

No comments: