Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Shrine of the Fallen Warrior & Other stuff Update!


I let my curiousity get to me and finally made my way out to The Barrens to see the Memorial to Michel Koiter 19 years old, and must of been cherished enough to have Blizzard erect a shrine in his name, in the game forever. After I did some searching on YouTube for a video, and some websites for a screenshot, turning up nothing, I went. I made a little tribute video as well which I put up on YouTube so If anyone was interested they could see it. I think that it is a wonderfully nice thing to do for someone, and of course for the family of him. I haven't been doing much anyways, most of my time has been farming in various areas and I've also started back on farming for the Tiny Emerald Whelp non combat pet to add to my collection. I've leveled Pixels to 30, and right out of 29 twinkdom because her alchemy skill was maxed at 225 and could move no further untill she reaches 35. All to familer, and similar with my Druid, Bleach who in essence was a, a Blizzard Illustrator who died while the game was in production. He was only thought for a tailor more than a druid.

I can only hope that I dont really get sick of playing the rogue after that. The more I think about how it would be cool to play the rogue to 70, I really dont NEED another DPS class, and neither does the World of Warcraft. There are so many rogues to begin with. I really enjoyed the druid, but I liked my resto spec. Since I went feral to actually TRY and level, that joy has been decreasing. You very seldom see a druid healer in groups, a pally would always been chosen first. The healing class is way under played anyways.. Shadow Priests, Feral Druids, I particualary like healing, and the druid class is just the way to go becuase they are multifacited.

On the PvE side of things, I have been doing more and more quests in Netherstorm since I have so many, and I came along a cute one, called "Kindness"
while I was helping a guildie kill Ruul. You have to kill some things to feed the netherdrakes, the obligiatory picture is shown below. =)

Lastly, today is Patch Day! Which means, new epic sholders from the arena!!! I am so happy, I worked really hard to get the rating up today to ensure I get the 300 points I need, I will be so disappointed if i didnt get them. My only concern that I will be losing some AP gems on my current sholders. So I'll see what points I have and what exactly Im going to do.

edit: I just realized, after cheating reading further into the Kindness questline that this is actually the start of Epic Mount, Netherdrake quest line. W00t!

edit 2: Before I forget (Still havent posted this blog yet) The video of "Shrine to the Fallen Warrior", in all its sappy glory.

No comments: