Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Better than Sporeling Snacks.


It's been too long since my last update, and wow life has only gotten better, but more repetative.
Well first off, Happy Late Independence Day. Now we all know, " pix or it didnt happen".
So here's what Finnegaol has been working on for the past few weeks.

  • Obtained Epic Flyinging & Swift Green Mount ( About 2 weeks ago)
  • Revered with Sha'tar & TK Key for Heroics (W00T!)
  • Looted Sellable Epic The Night Blade
  • Honored with Netherwing
  • Joined 5v5 with guild, named " Wreckless Fivers"
  • Pixels (Rogue Alt) Leveled to 35, and Maxed Alchemy to 300
  • Bleach (Druid Alt) Max Tailoring , dropped Herbalism picked up Enchanting (235)
  • Finally maxed Fishing to 375, Cooking still at 374.. Just..one..more..point.
  • Pennyroyal (The less talked about Warlock) leveled to 15 in hopes to ascend Engineering, but still needs 5 levels.. Grrr
  • Geared up Pixels with Wolffear Harness
  • Added Doleby (MY LOVE!!) to our 3v3 team.
  • GRATS TO DOLEBY ON 70!! (7-9-07)
So with this being my first week with a 5v5 Arena Team, in hopes of getting more points more quickly than my current 2v2, I've yet to log in to see exactly how many points we got. We didnt do as bad as we thought for all of our first times in this team and with its current make up. Our original Paladin logged and we took a rogue, my 2v2 partner to fill in. End result... 2 hunters, Priest, DPS Warrior, and Priest. We will, of course get better with time. Right now, I think its mainly for them a rush for the points.. as for me.. Its a goodtime :)
In other PvP news, Ive been wrecking the Overall #1 rank as usual. For me, Its something to brag about. I dont care as much about gear, as much as I do bragging rights to be number one in a semi-large group of people. So Im allowed to have a little Pride right? This was just my most recent game, in which oddly enough my "hates to pvp" arena partner and best friend of 12+ years in real life came along for the ride. She ended up being number 2 to me. Had this been an instance, she probably would of owned my DPS, but that has a lot to do with the fact that Im always trapping and retrapping and well, she just has better DPS but not as sustained and not as low maintence as a hunter. We all have our place in the game, and having the highest DPS does not make you better or more skillful. Heres the match: (Ps . I was number 4 out of both alliance & horde. I belive Greenqween, the second person was number 8 followed by the rest of the alliance. I was in a sea of horde and have pictures of the first tab as well.Im very excited to log in, and hopefully have enough points to get another peice of arena set, season 1 to match :) Now since i bought my honor boots, right before they were reduced i have to make up all of that honor for my gems. I will be able to do so, I also took advantage of AV weekend, a few days ago which helped. There are just so many things I need to do in game, and have to work on and It just impossible, like real life to rush through and get them all done.

But with the exception of Netherwing Faction, I have NO more REP i wish to grind religiously, In time i will get exalted with CE, and Aldor and oh yeah Ogr'ila for my crossbow.. mabye

One last image to leave you with.. One day soon, the mount will not bug out, and this will be for real :D

No comments: