Monday, January 28, 2008

A big picture post & Update

Well well. I have been a very bad Hunter, and not keeping up with the many many things that I have started in the online world. The Hunter's Remark being one of them. I no longer instance or raid, so there isnt much going on in the means of new gear and funny stories. Ive been leveling alts and playing mainly on my twink.

I got Pennyroyal to level 20. Maxed out Engineering for her level, and just last night finished the quest for her Succubus. Shes adorable. I really enjoy solo play with my warlock. Eventually I may start grouping with her if I feel as if I would want to play it to 70.


I am still running wild with Pixels, I love playing a rogue. I love playing a rogue twink even more! I want to get her to 70 at some point when I am done twinking in the 39 BG's. She still pwnsface like no other tho, epics and all :) Ive made 2 videos one of which I should post, the newest one... I think I will!



Yup Yup!

No comments: