Thursday, March 27, 2008

When worlds collide.


Last night, a first for my guild Risen, and myself we downed Magtheridon. It's great to finally see the man behind my one and only, since launch, home server. <3 Magtheridon. This was our first raid attempt, and we got him down in about 3 attempts. Our first real attempt to 18% earlier in the night. I havent felt to excited about Warcraft in quite sometime. It has me all giddy. The previous night we attempted Void Walker for the first time and got him to 63%. That was our first and only attempt that night. I can only hope that we down him in the future. I seem to like the new people ive chosen to give my all too.

So Grats Risen. and So Long, Magtheridon.

Welcome patch 2.4 which has introduced some great features and loot into the game.
Mabye there is hope after all. Warhammer has been delayed yet again and so I wait..

Pictures to come later when I get home.

No comments: