Monday, April 7, 2008


I've pretty much parked my twink, Pixels for a while. I have been leveling my warlock, Pennyroyal however. She's a ripe 46. I bought her some epic robes for her 46th level. They are by far the SEXIEST robes I've seen in game so far. <--------.

As for progression, my new guild is coming right along. Magtheridon, Lurker, Solarian, Attempts on Void Reaver, Tidewalker, & right now they are in Hyjal. I cancelled my sign up because I am sick. I just wanted to take it easy last night & tonite. I will be around tomorrow though, and hopefully somethin new and exciting. After realizing that the loot that was dropping no one needed, it was kinda decided we should progress further.

I'm loving the new Instance, and Zone. I want a dragonhawk soooo bad.!! Im already honored with Shattered Sun, just by doing dailies and running MagT. I like fishing in the new zone too, and also the fishing dailies. Hopefully one day I find that special in-game person who also enjoys finishing as much as me :)

No comments: