Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Pets!


Well, I haven't been on very much lately. I have, again, losing intrest in WoW. I've been mainly concentrating on my Warlock, Pennyroyal who is now 56 (or really close)! Randomly I thought of my collection of pets, and how it would be a fine time to grind to get the rest of them.. So I went to UBRS and completed the quest for the Worg Pup and got him! I had already done the spider hatching like years ago, thank goodness. So I have been running around with him all night!

With the exception of the whelpings that I've always wanted, I decided to grind some new ones. The Disgusting Oozeling & the new Firefly that they put in a few patches ago!

Another weird thing in wow I do, is collect other things. Such as all of the little "fun" grey items that can be pick-pocketed, fished up, or collected durning PVP. I took screen shots of all of the things I have in my collection bank (Think The Little Mermaid!) so I could post them for archiving. While doing that since I was organizing and removing old bank stuff I no longer need, I took SS's of all of my bank stuff to post as well! It was just the stuff in my two personal guild banks, not my toon's banks. I've had my guild PwnStarz about 2+ years now, and since I disbanded it over a year ago, I've still kept my alts in it.

More recently, I founded "Guild Drama" as an alt leveling guild for my Warlock and my RL friends, and close WoW friends of theirs. So I had 2 tabs on that bank, and bought a THIRD bank tab for my original guild "PwnStarz", just like in real life -- I am a pack rat!!

No comments: