Saturday, May 3, 2008

Children's Week



Here's a nice little screen shot of my new toys. War Elekk mount I got last week, and "Peanut" was the reward was my choice this year for the Children's week reward from the Shattrath Orphanage. It's so much easier to do the Burning Crusade side of it becuase of epic flying. Having to wait around for flight paths is teh suck. I had the pleasure of taking Dornaa around to see the sites in Nagrand, Terokkar, Exodar, & Hellfire Penn. I made a pretty little photoshop picture of Her and the "present" that she gave me for taking her around. :) It made me smile just a tad inside . In other words, the guild has not been doing so well. I'm not sure If I posted about it before. It seems we lost just like 3 or 4 people out of the 113 enlisted and it has been increasingly hard to raid recently.

I also made this short video of me & peanut running around Azeroth & Outlands.. Kinda like a Children's week sight seeing for Elekks! Check it out.

No comments: