Monday, April 21, 2008

Fourty-Seventh Post!

In honor of my favorite number post. You are cordially invited to view IN PICTURES whats been up!

Pennyroyal hit level 50!! This will be my second 70, in 3 years LOL. I know its probably hard for some hardcore wow people that might come across my blog to believe. I have my more than fair share of time played throughout all of my toons though. I just don't play as much as some people with no lives, or are schooling and whatnot have. I have a job, and a life and so wow needs to fit in that time. Well hey, i'll be honest - It pretty much takes up all that other time. Anyways, back to Penny since she has been who I've been concetrating on. Umm I've realized that im so OP that I haven't needed to train or upgrade my gear for like 20 something levels. I think I mentioned it last post, I did upgrades just becuase I WANTED to. I'll have to log on and take a new picture of her. Shes up there tho ^^^^^& playing with Noggenfogger in BRD.

I decided that after I get Penny to 70, I'm going to level my twink rogue. I don't know why but at this time, it's in my head. I hate to see all that cash & gear go down the drain, and the Lord knows that Azeroth can do without another ro
gue, but I figured PVP at 70 is probably so much better. I really want to play a healer too, so mabye I'll respec Bleach from Resto and level her too.
So.... Whats been up with Finnegaol? Well, raiding has slowed down as some essential classes left our guild for unknown reasons. So, thats why I've had so much time to level my alts. As you can see, I normally fish on my hunter. I love wow Fishing. Srsly. Not to mention the perks of like 300g a day, If I really fish alot; like normal. It's tough to run around for hours on end and do the same dailies (aka work) every day. I dont know why I need more than the 4k gold I have anyways. Just seems like the only thing to do besides just standing around in Ironforge. So yeah, thats really all thats been up with her. I've been doing some Karazhan runs and some Heroics when the mood strikes to get some badge gear. It looks like most of my gear upgrades will come from Hyjal & Black Temple. There's one or two things in Zul'Aman that I would like to get but alas, I still have not been there. So if 9 people could read my blog, roll a toon on Magtheridon US and grind to 70 in a week and than run me through, that would be so great!! LAWL. One can wish... right??

And to end the post, these wonderful, colorful, everbodies favorite Murlocs!! This group of mischief makers are the trash pulls before Tidewalker in SSC.



No comments: