Sunday, April 13, 2008

The No Picture Post

Well I've managed to quest 3 levels today on Pennyroyal. With each level & new spell, I realize that Warlocks are even more OP that I thought the previous level. (hahaha) I helped 2 people with quests today in Hinterlands. I finished that zone, Tanaris, and Feralas as far as questing goes. I got invited to a pug ZF group today, and we did good with no deaths. <3 . Got a run through Sunken Temple & Mauradon too, and boy did I get Upgrades & Lewtz! I realized that I was wearing level 20 gear still. Thats how OP warlocks are!! A level 48 wearing level 20 gear. :) I also had 3 talent points still never used. Thats happened more than once in my leveling on the lock. I've gone SEVERAL levels without training talent points. I will get to 49 tomorrow, only 3bars away. I gathered all my quests for Un'Goro and hopefully will blow through them before the Raid tomorrow night.

No comments: