Wednesday, May 16, 2007

on the "rogue" again... I cant wait to get on the "rogue" again.

More & more I am finding myself strangly attracted to my rogue. I mean mabye becuase "Pixels" is the coolest name ever, mabye becuase she has the coolest guild tabard ever, mabye even because its alchemy is so awesome and easy and useful! Who knows :)





Mainly I think its because, I have been PVPing with her in the BG's- Shes 29, half-twinked and hell life feels so much better when im creeping up on someone and hit a nice big ambush crit. I've always had, and always will have a a BLAST on Finnegaol PVPing. Shes just lately coming on to check for the KARA @ and/or getting in atleast 10 arena games weekly to get points untill i complete my set. Its just hard not being able to find a 5v5, our 3v3 lasted oh.. i dunno, we didnt even play one game.. Than come to find out our 3rd just dropped the group. (yay!) So im sticking to my 2v2 - the same 2v2 that just got ran into the ground when the 3rd wanted to 2v2 and just sucked horribly.





Ugh a rant. So yeah.. and mostly i think i like playing on Pixels because she always rocks the Ally and/or Total end scoreboard :) Ive been either number 1 or 2 in all of the games, Ive played in so far :)



No comments: