Tuesday, May 22, 2007

One small patch for mankind.

Ive had a feeling since sunday that today is going to be patch day. I came to that conclusion waiting around for CHildren's Week, which falls in May with a patch. We'll we're running out of Tuesdays... So i was pretty sure that today would be D-Day. All Hail more leather drops from skinning!! I signed on Sunday to complete my 10 arena runs for the week. From a horrible failing rating last week becuase of a replacement rogue. Well I almost confirmed it last night when i seen the Blizzard updater had completely downloaded a patch of some sort.. I wont know for sure untill i get home and check. I checked the forums a bit ago and i didnt see any of the new and completed patch notes or word that it had actually been patched.

One can stay hopefull right?
I really want to participate in Childrens Week again.

No comments: